Saturday, November 12, 2011

I Received An Award!



I have been honored and am delighted to receive the Tell  Me About Yourself Award.
 Judy Haughton-James of Judy H-J's Thoughts-A Twinless Twin gave it to me.
Judy is always so kind and thoughtful. She is always the first to leave a nice note and read my posts.

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. I must tell 7 things about myself
2. I must pass it on to 15 other bloggers

Part of receiving this award is I have to tell you 7 things about myself.
1) I am an empty nester that is learning how to fly with out my chicks.
2) I flip flop from day to day about my happiness vs my regrets of not having more kids.
3) I have been married 21 years and will remain married to my husband for the rest of my life.
4) I love to garden and then preserve the foods I grow.
5) I love to talk about nothing much and can do it for hours on end.
6) I am a master potter.
7) My green eyes turn a violent shade of green when I am angry... it is scary bad.

I am delighted to pass the award on to 
1)    JustFindIt4U
2)   What You Make It
3)   K L's Cupboard
4)  Unknown Mami
5)   Adventures Of A Family Of Eight
6)   Jolly Jillys
7)   Couponing and Reviewing in Texas
8)   Linkies Contest Linkies
9)   Sporadic Publication
10)  3sonshavei
11) Mommy Moments with Abby
12) Marys Cup Of Tea
13) Mussings of a Bored Housewife
14) Three Boys and an Old Lady
15) Boys Toys Chaos Joys