Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Sad Day

As you read previously my husband has been home on temporary disability for a little over a month.
He goes back to work today. Which is good because MONEY has been really tight.
But sad because I will really miss him around here. With the kids gone, we have gotten to know each other again. And not like when we were kids, it's funny how you can live with someone and forget who they are. Which after 21 years is what happened to us. We were living in the same house but living separate lives.
21 years ago
(He married me for my Jello!)
During this last month we have become friends again and I will deeply miss him around all the time.
And you know I never thought I would say that. 
As we are now
I have fallen in love with my husband all over again and that is as good as it gets.