Wednesday, October 12, 2011

We Won An Award


I am ecstatic to say that Mussings of a Bored Housewife honored Tanya and I with our first award when she gave us the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much! I hope everyone will take time out to go visit her blog or visit Mussings of a Bored Housewife on Facebook!

The rules for the award are as follows,
1. Thank and Link back to the person that gave it to you!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Send the Versatile Blogger Award on to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!

So the seven things about us?
Kim
1)The smell of baking makes me daydream about when I was little and of my mom.
2)I love the smell of a hot sidewalk when it gets wet.
3) Threre is nothing better then the touch and smell of a brand new baby.
4) Although I love cats and dogs, I prefer cats over dogs.
5) I drempt of being a flower child (Hippy) when I was younger.
6) There is nothing I wanted more then to be a wife and mother.
7) Daisies make me smile.

Tanya
1) My faith, family and friends are my world.
2) I LOVE my coffee.
3) I have a deep love and appreciation for music.
4) I cry like a baby every time I hear "You Are My Sunshine". Daddy always sang it to me when I was little.
5) I trained my cat, Mr. Fluffers, to meow "Mama". Big mistake.
6) Without Facebook, I would have never met Kim. She is one of the most amazing women/friends in my life.
7) I am DEATHLY afraid of spiders!

The 15 blogs that will recieve the award are