Brides Across America has donated over 6000 wedding gowns to support the troops and their families!! Bridal salons are uniting across America to donate and give away wedding gowns to qualified military brides!! Go to Brides Across America to see the participating salons. Starting November 7th!!!
Each store will be preparing a select number of gown to giveaway. Most of the gowns are samples and overstocks and are worth approx. $500-$3000. Dresses range in sizes from 4-22 and will be given away on a first-come, first serve basis as long as you qualify.
How to Qualify:
- You must be engaged, or had a civil ceremony and planning wedding within the next 18 months.
- You or your fiance were deployed within the past 5 yrs to Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Bahrain, Libya and Japan and have not had a formal wedding.
- You or your Fiance will be deploying to Afghanistan, Iraq, Qatar, Libya, Bahrain and Japan.
- All military brides must bring drivers license or military ID.
- Qualifying proof must accompany the bride on day of event: Copy of deployment papers for you or your Fiance that states the time of deployment and location.
Thanks, Thrifty Wifey!!