Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Little Bloggity.....Blog?



My reflections....
There are some people in this world that have a knack for telling stories. 
Some can spin a tale so large you can get caught up in the magic of their words. 
They can fill page upon page that wisk you away to a land of make believe...
Well, I am not one of them... I am a story teller true...
However my stories are real ,they are of my life.
There was once a time when I would have be placed prominently next to the fireplace
 as the rest of the family gathered around to hear my tales and learn our history...
The modern age has ended all of that.
Technology has meant a lot of things, 
Progress for sure...
But also many traditions have been lost .
 Most people know nothing of their past, in their rush to go forward.
How about you?