Monday, October 24, 2011

Hello!

I had a busy weekend, we got the roof on the garage ( almost... Menards shorted us one tile and we have to go see about it in the morning) I got my yard work almost caught up. I have not been able to work on it in 6 years so it was in desperate need of attention and I filled up a truck with debris. I am sorry that I neglected the blog so badly and I hope to make up for it tomorrow. I did get 2 new review and giveaways up tonight.

I am so excited because I have so many surprises for you guys that are coming up!
Be sure and check out the Giveaway page I have 10 giveaways currently running and another big one is getting ready to start on the 1st! Tropical Traditions Gold Label Coconut Oil ends in 3 days so don't wait in entering that one!

I want you to know that the only think I like better then finding the freebies I do is giving you guys free things.
Thank you for following me and giving me this opportunity.