Thursday, September 8, 2011

While I Visit

Nothing is familiar, nothing works the same and I am not proficient with lap top use. I love to visit my kids at the same time I want to pack up my PC and bring it along...it is like an old friend. I miss it and can't wait to get back to it. I don't think I will ever be modern enough to fit in to the mobile world of lap tops and smart phones. I can't see my mom ever being able to do these things. I thought I did, but then I look at my kids, they are leaving me in the dust technology wise. I used to think I was pretty hip, but now I know I am hopelessly square. I yearn for rotary phones and message pads left on doors in case of unexpected visitors arriving while you were out. I want a do over....Sadly                          
...Happy Thursday!

No comments: