Thursday, September 22, 2011

They Had No Sense Of Humor!

My husband loves T-shirts and has a wide array of them. The people he works with always look forward to what he is going to wear that day. He says that they comment and ask where he gets them So when I bought this T for him, we had a good laugh, he was excited to wear it to work. We expected people to laugh and have as much fun with it as we did. I think this is a hysterical shirt. So off he went...

When he got home I was all a twitter...how did they like it. His face looked just like the groom on his shirt, they didn't. Me: NO? Rick: Oh nooooo, all I got was women glaring at me and giving me mean faces. The men just stared at me. I can't wear this to work again.... Me: your kidding... Rick: wish I was, it made it unusually hard at work, very uncomfortable...not only that but some old lady walked up and grabbed my shirt and pulled it back and forth and hissed at me, did your WIFE buy this for you? I said yes and she let go said hmmph and walked away... Me: hahahahahah well they have no sense of humor do they... Him: I guess not... He wants to use it as a sleep shirt but I say that is one funny t-shirt and they were all mad because it hit too close to home for them.

I think I am gonna get me this one:Womens Game Over Wedding Shirt

That way when we go out together we can wear his and hers what do you think?



Got this from my friend Tom's profile on Facebook:
 Top Ten Reasons Why Men Prefer Guns Over Women And here we go...
#10 - You can trade an old 44 for a new 22. 
#9 - You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.
#8 - If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.
#7 - Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.
#6 - Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.
#5 - A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.
#4 - Guns function normally every day of the month
#3 - A gun doesn't ask , "Do these new grips make me look fat?"
#2 - A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it. 
And the Number One reason Why Men Prefer Guns over women... 
#1 - You can buy a silencer for a gun... :o)~