Sunday, September 2, 2012

Packaways Storage/Moving Boxes Fold Flat When Not In Use!

Packaways Review
By Kim of Bloggity Blog
Reusable Plastic Multi Purpose Storage Box, Folds Flat When Not In Use!


  
I have moved a lot in my life, from California to Pennsylvania I have been all over this wonderful country of ours. So I know the importance of having good sturdy, dependable moving boxes that you can reuse. That's why I'm telling you about Packaway boxes! These boxes assemble in a snap all you do is press on opposing corners and the bottom folds into place and locks!. Plus when you are not using them they store flat! Packaways comes in  four colors and sizes. The sizes include moving boxes and under bed storage boxes (they are really roomy 36"L x 24"W x 6"H) perfect for storing shoes, extra sheets, craft supplies anything you don't need right now! These boxes are super sturdy made of polypopylene and do not need tape to put them together so they are instantly at hand when you need them! There is a white label area designed so you can mark what's in them but when you  use  China Dry Erase markers you can wipe them off and re-label them as many times as you want!

There are absolutely dozens of uses for these storage boxes I used mine to store kitchen items in because we are re-doing our kitchen cabinets. I was really surprised at how much weight they can hold. I am pleased to be able to present them to you. They are made in the U.S.A, they ship flat and are available on Packaway's web site
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.